Celebrity you've been told you look like:
- Ryan: I've been told that I look like a taller, older version of Taylor Lautner.
- Matt: Gee, hard to compete with that one. I'm proud to say that a girl in a bar on Lansdowne Street once told me I looked like J.D. Drew from the World Champion Boston Red Sox.
Naughty food you like to indulge in:
- Ryan: I eat whatever food is in front of me. I have a naturally high metabolism, so I don't think about it too much.
- Matt: Pizza, wings, beer. Oh, and I usually eat one (or two) Egg McMuffins when I am bringing them to Maggie to cure her hangover.
What you wear to bed:
- Ryan: Classy pajama bottoms from Brooks Brothers. You'd never catch me in ugly pajamas.
- Matt: Red Sox t-shirt and gym shorts.
Favorite body part of the opposite sex:
- Ryan: Her brain
- Matt: Gotta admit, I appreciate a nice rack.
How many people you've said "I love you" to:
- Ryan: Does my mom count?
- Matt: Just one. Unfortunately.
- Ryan: Wanting a serious relationship
- Matt: After years of treating me like crap, I think I could say the deal breaker for me was lying and purposefully sabotaging my best friend.
Your first kiss - How old were you? Did you instigate it?:
- Ryan: I was 10, and a girl in the class below me kissed me. I was not happy about it.
- Matt: I was 13, and I think I mauled the poor girl who went to see Ghost with me. If memory serves correctly, there was a whole lot of slobber.
Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, describe:
- Ryan: No. I don't think they are professional.
- Matt: I have a Red Sox "B" on my right calf and a celtic tribal band around my left bicep.
Favorite alcoholic drink:
- Ryan: Dewars and soda.
- Matt: Beer. As long as it is not crap beer. But even crap beer tastes good at Fenway Park.
Describe your dream girl: