I'm Getting a Makeover!

Well, not me but my blog and my image. (I actually sort of already gave myself a makeover by chopping all my hair off.)

One of the things that I've learned is about branding. As an author, I had never thought much about branding, but it is hugely important. It is one of the reasons why Good Intentions got its own makeover when it did. Now, all my books will have a uniform look and my name will always look the same on each book.

A friend of mine came up with the brilliant idea to create me a logo. She is working on it and it will play a large roll in all of my stuff from this point on. I hope you all like it because it will be all over my media pages.

Part of branding includes a cohesion and consistency so that you will see the logo or brand and immediately think of my product--think the Nike swoosh.

I've also worked on coming up with a slogan to describe what it is I write about. I get kind of giddy thinking about how it is all coming together.

So, be patient. We're under construction here. I hope you all like the big reveal!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Life Was Changed By A Standard Comma

This Is My Last Post

Miss Chick Lit