Preparing to Take Flight

Things are really ramping up here for the release of my next book, Jump, Jive, and Wail. I've made it through the editing process, with one last pass through to go. The full cover is done and has far surpassed any expectations. The paperback has been formatted and is en route to me as we speak. A Release Day Blitz is scheduled. Guest blog spots are in the works. Reviewers have been lined up, ARC's sent out.

Yikes.

Now the panic sets in.

Obviously, with no publishing house behind me, I'm on my own for promotion and publicity. So, you might see me on here a lot, or on other social media outlets. Bear with me, I won't always be hocking my own goods.

I'm really excited about this book. I think it's my best yet. It's different from the other three, but I hope my readers will still appreciate my voice.

So, to get you as excited about the book as I am, here's what I'm gonna do: I'm gonna share the beautiful full cover:


Then, I'm gonna share my video teaser:


Then, I'm gonna give you this still teaser:


And finally, I'm gonna tell you that on 1/19/15, the next edition of my newsletter is going out. It will have the first chapter of Jump, Jive, and Wail in it. You get to read it a full 10 days before anyone else! (Sign up is at the top of the page under the tab that says BIEL BULLETIN)

I really hope you like it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Life Was Changed By A Standard Comma

This Is My Last Post

Miss Chick Lit