I Should Be...

I know, I know. I've been terribly remiss with my blogging lately. It is just another thing to add to my list of things I should be doing. Here's what's on the list so far:

  1. Cleaning my house for company that is coming in a few days
  2. Finalize summer camp plans for the kids
  3. Plan a summer vacation
  4. Fold and put away laundry
  5. Editing novel #3
  6. Reading a book for review
  7. Writing novel #4
  8. Wrapping teacher presents
  9. Sleeping (because that has not been going so well lately)
  10. Writing bloggers asking them to review my books
  11. Marketing, marketing, marketing

What I have been doing:
  1. Wrapping up the school year
  2. Dance recitals
  3. Playing Candy Crush
  4. Watching World Cup Soccer
  5. School carnival
  6. Cleaning out rooms of the house
  7. Book signing at the library
  8. Watching True Blood (I was a season behind and may have binge-watching)
  9. Swinging in the hammock
  10. Playing Bubble Witch Saga and other assorted time suck games
  11. PTA stuff (I'm winding down my 2 year term as treasurer)
  12. Marketing, marketing, marketing
School is finally done this week. It has been a hectic few months and I hope to get some rest over the summer (famous last words). I am hoping to put the final touches on my third novel by the beginning of August so that I can get it out to reviewers. I'm also planning on re-doing the cover of Good Intentions because my current cover is just not working. I've been doing a lot of promotional stuff for Hold Her Down, including a $0.99 sale (still available at that price on Kindle, Nook, iTunes and Kobo). I plan on doing a considerable amount of writing in July, so I'm giving myself the next week or so to mentally prepare for that.

Ok, so tonight before bed, I WILL get my dedication and acknowledgments written. I will get to bed at a decent hour. Well, at least I should...

Comments

  1. I hear you, Kathryn! I have similar lists. I have high hopes that I will get to my items when the boys start their summer schedules. I say that we start a support group! Refreshments will be served. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As long as you bring the cupcakes, I'm in!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Life Was Changed By A Standard Comma

This Is My Last Post

Miss Chick Lit