It's Live!!!

Novel # 2 is officially published!


Here's the summary:

Elizabeth Zurlo is lost. She's a wife, a mother, a teacher, a PTA volunteer—but somewhere along the way, she's lost herself. Depression and despair can lead to desperate measures and when she is pulled back from the brink of suicide, Elizabeth slowly tries to rebuild her marriage and reclaim her life. Just as she has finally started to put herself back together, a scandalous novel rocks her small town ... and costs Elizabeth her social standing, friendships and ultimately, her marriage. However, the man who seemingly destroyed Elizabeth's life, helps her realize who she is and what she needs to do to become the woman she's not only capable of being, but the woman she used to be.

Digital editions are currently available through AmazonNook and Smashwords. 

I'm putting the final touches on the print version, making sure the cover prints as intended. Sometimes CreateSpace is funny about that, so I just want to make sure. That will be available in about a week or so. I'll be sure to let you all know when the print versions are available.

I'm also working on putting together a book signing event. Tentatively it is scheduled for April 24 at the Waterford Public Library (for those of you locals). While I no longer live in Waterford, I want to do my first official author event there as it was the library I grew up using. It was the library where I did my summer reading programs and fell in love with books. I will certainly have more details to follow.

Again, I thank each and every one of you for your support. If you like my books, please write a review (and you can post the review on Amazon, Barnes and Noble and Goodreads, regardless of where you have purchased it. Please tell your friends, families, co-workers, hairdressers and everyone you meet if you like what I have to say. 

Happy reading!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Life Was Changed By A Standard Comma

This Is My Last Post

Miss Chick Lit