By the Numbers

Age I turn today: 38

Height: 5'3"

Weight: Enough

Number of children: 2

Years of marriage: 12.25

Years in practice as a PT: 13.5

Number of cats: 2

Cups of coffee/day: 2

Days of the year that I eat chocolate: 325

Number of blog posts: 112

Number of Page Views on Biel Blather: 10,005

Number of copies of Good Intentions sold: 145

Number of brick and mortar bookstores that carry Good Intentions: 3

Number of 'Likes' on my Facebook author page: 126

Average review on Amazon: 4.6

Months until my second novel debuts: about 2 (yikes!)

Number of words in my current work: 52,007

Number of times I was up during the night thinking about this post: 3

Amount that I am grateful for my family, friends and the love in my life: Infinity

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Life Was Changed By A Standard Comma

This Is My Last Post

Miss Chick Lit