If I Had A List...

I don't like the term bucket list. That's not what this is. This isn't because I just turned 40 and I'm having a midlife crisis. Ok, maybe I feel it coming on, but that's not what this is. This is a list of the things I wish I could do in my lifetime. The sooner the better, but if I had all the money, all the wish granting ability, this is what I'd do:


  1. Dance with the Rockettes. Even just a practice routine. I just want to try. Just once.
  2. Go on an African safari
  3. See penguins in the wild
  4. See whales in the wild
  5. Hit the USA Today Bestseller list
  6. Be on Dancing with the Stars
  7. Sing back up for Jimmy Buffet (it would be ok--probably better--if they didn't turn my mike on)
  8. Re-do the basement and have an actual office
  9. Sell enough books to have a retirement fund
  10. Have a beach house in Cape May, NJ

I know some (most) of these seem far-fetched, but I never thought I'd have written six books either. So, if anyone can pull any strings and wants to help me out, have at it. You know where to find me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Life Was Changed By A Standard Comma

This Is My Last Post

Miss Chick Lit