If I Had A List...
I don't like the term bucket list. That's not what this is. This isn't because I just turned 40 and I'm having a midlife crisis. Ok, maybe I feel it coming on, but that's not what this is. This is a list of the things I wish I could do in my lifetime. The sooner the better, but if I had all the money, all the wish granting ability, this is what I'd do:
- Dance with the Rockettes. Even just a practice routine. I just want to try. Just once.
- Go on an African safari
- See penguins in the wild
- See whales in the wild
- Hit the USA Today Bestseller list
- Be on Dancing with the Stars
- Sing back up for Jimmy Buffet (it would be ok--probably better--if they didn't turn my mike on)
- Re-do the basement and have an actual office
- Sell enough books to have a retirement fund
- Have a beach house in Cape May, NJ
I know some (most) of these seem far-fetched, but I never thought I'd have written six books either. So, if anyone can pull any strings and wants to help me out, have at it. You know where to find me.