Face Lift

No, I didn't have one. Maybe someday.

Then again, maybe not.

No, you may have noticed this blog has gotten a facelift. I'm transitioning from a simple blog to an upgraded website. If you notice the tabs along the top, they'll take you to different pages, including purchase links for my books, my bio, where to sign up for my newsletter, and how to connect with me. When I have author events and signings, I'll post them in the appropriate place.

With a new book coming out, my blog was getting crowded and cluttered. I hope you all find this facelift pleasing and easy to navigate. Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

While you're checking it out, make sure to sign up for the newsletter.

Oh, and T-25 days until Jump, Jive, and Wail is released. Don't forget to pre-order your copy on Amazon today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Life Was Changed By A Standard Comma

This Is My Last Post

Miss Chick Lit